Anycubic Flexible Tough Resin
High Rigidity and High Impact Strength
Parts printed with Anycubic Flexible Tough Resin are crash-proof and shows high impact strength. Besides, it can withstand high impact and other high strength mechanical pressure.
It can provide high accuracy, smooth surface, clear print details and low shrinkage rate advantages for model printing.
Applicable for most LCD 3D printers and optimized for 3D printing wavelengths between 365nm – 405nm, better effect with ANYCUBIC LCD 3D printers.
Applicable for all kinds of models, shells and parts with rigid requirements, such as industrial spare parts, building models, DIY, maker design, daily design and other high-strength model production.
Instructions for use
(1) Before use:
Shake the liquid resin before use;
Clean the resin tank and the molding platform to keep the bottom of the resin tank in light transmission.
(2) When using:
Unscrew the cap and add it to the resin tank according to the equipment requirements;
Select the correct print parameters and settings for printing.
(3) After use:
After printing, please use the matching tools for post-processing, including blade, diagonal pliers, tweezers, containers, gloves; ethanol (95%), lactate or isopropyl alcohol cleaning solution;
(4) Post-processing steps:
A. Remove the printed model from the molding platform with a blade;
B. Submerge the model in the cleaning solution, rinsed or ultrasonically washed, then taken out and drained; ANYCUBIC Wash and Cure machines are suggested to ensure better effect.
C. Proper processing, such as removing support, polishing, coloring, etc.
1. The ideal condition for storing uncured resin is a cool, dark place at room temperature and protect from light to avoid high temperature or sunlight.
2. Suggested operating temperature is 18-35°C, and a low temperature may affect the printing effect, thus, the resin can be properly preheated before use (not more than 60°C).
3. If the resin pigment settles, it can be used after stirring or shaking.
4. To ensure the ideal performance of the curable material, it is necessary to control the intensity and time of the light source after curing, so it is recommended that:
(1) The intensity of mercury lamp or LED light source is 5-LOmW/m2, and the duration is no more than 1 hour (self-regulation);
(2) The exposure time in the sun (summer) is around 1 hour;
(3) Proximity or long-term exposure under strong light sources such as high-power high-pressure mercury lamps is prohibited.
(4) It is recommended to print in a dark room or be covered with a lid while printing as resin is a photosensitive material.
PS: Material properties will vary depending on the molding equipment, post-cure method and testing equipment. For safety information, please refer to the MSDS of this product. If you encounter any problems during use, please feel free to contact us.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.